Jeff Trawick wrote:
On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Barry Scott <barry.sc...@onelan.co.uk> wrote:
One test that needs doing is to have a Responder and an Authorizer running
for the same request. I'll see if I can do that test for you next week with
the pieces
I have.

Chris Darroch has a patch for that, which is a small part of

http://people.apache.org/~chrisd/patches/mod_fcgid_auth/mod_fcgid-1auth-trunk.patch

which applies to the old mod_fcgid 2.2 but which he has submitted here
for inclusion.  If you get stuck, look in there at some of the checks
for role == responder, one or more of which are for the
responder+authorizer-on-same-request issue.

I'll hold off on testing this until Chris' patches are available in trunk.
(I don't need this to work today, but I will need it later in the year
expect)

Barry