On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 05:14:33PM -0400, Brian J. France wrote:
> mod_dav_acl would use the filename to validate the acls.  Like I said, I
> don't know if get_pathname is needed or we should just use r->filename
> and make sure a mod_dav_fs_db module updated it.

Why does mod_dav_acl care about filenames, rather than simply the path
segment of the URI?

The whole point of the mod_dav repository abstraction is to allow the
existence of DAV repositories which are not backed by a filesystem -- so
there is not necessarily any filename corresponding to any given
resource.

Regards, Joe