Paul Querna wrote:
> Test tarballs for Apache httpd 2.3.3-alpha are available at:
>     <http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/>
>
> Your votes please;
>
>  +/- 1
>  [  ]  Release httpd-2.3.3 as Alpha

-1 for bundled package httpd-2.3.3-alpha-deps - in fact this isn't up to
date w.r.t. pcre 8.

Otherwise, thanks Paul!  My vote and observations about httpd-2.3.3-alpha
base package will follow, but didn't have time to get pcre 8 together, as
it is missing win32 magic as-shipped.  I also plan to assemble 2.3.3 based
on subordinate binary dependencies as-shipped by the mingw crew, just for
a sanity check.

Suggestion; should the release notes/announcement be 'dynamic' on the wiki,
where we can collect realtime observations as users check this out and they
can preview each other's observations?