Sorry bout that,

I always try first with VS6 SP6 SDK 2003R2

I'm more curious why it is trying to build the 'unix' file in the first place since there is a Win32 alternative

Gregg

William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
Gregg L. Smith wrote:
Hello,

I did not get far

Generating Code...
socket_util.c
E:\build\httpd-2.3.3-alpha\srclib\apr\network_io\unix\socket_util.c(21)
: error C2373: 'apr_socket_atreadeof' : redefinition; different type
modifiers
        ./include\apr_network_io.h(362) : see declaration of
'apr_socket_atreadeof'

We are missing a ton of information here; what VisualStudio and VC version
are you running, what SDK's have you updated?  That will be a good start.