I am not so smart with lists to give you a link. But I provided the extra
output before --

some snips here though:

In short, as far as I can tell, the file has been made and is sitting inthe
..../aaa/.libs directory.
So I am curious why it is not found.

I had different errors when I almost installed over my regular install
(fortunately I was not root) and I suspect that there is something "unusual"
abou where it is looking for the files (not in . or it would find them)
======= older post =========
dev@httpd.apache.org
dateThu, Dec 10, 2009 at 6:44 PMsubjectRe: Building 2.3.4.alpha on AIX 6.1
mailed-bygmail.com
hide details Dec 10 (8 days ago)

Success - well almost. Was this also covered in the VOTE thread?
====
Making install in modules
Making install in aaa
rm -f /opt/aixt/apache2/modules/mod_authn_file.so
/data/prj/alpha/httpd-2.3.4-alpha/srclib/apr/libtool --silent --mode=install
install mod_authn_file.la /opt/aixt/apache2/modules/
find: bad status-- /opt/aixt/apache2/modules/mod_authn_file.la
install: File mod_authn_file.lai was not found.

Stop.
====

# find . -name mod_authn_file.\*
./docs/manual/mod/mod_authn_file.html
./docs/manual/mod/mod_authn_file.html.en
./docs/manual/mod/mod_authn_file.html.fr
./docs/manual/mod/mod_authn_file.html.ja.utf8
./docs/manual/mod/mod_authn_file.html.ko.euc-kr
./modules/aaa/mod_authn_file.c
./modules/aaa/mod_authn_file.dsp
./modules/aaa/mod_authn_file.o
./modules/aaa/.libs/mod_authn_file.lai