Hi all,

I've been trying out the latest mod_fcgid and having some good results; good
to see it back in apache-proper.

I can't remember now if mod_fcgid used to support external FastCGI daemons
or not, but mod_fastcgi did (via. FastCgiExternalServer IIRC).

Does anyone know if there is any other way to communicate with mod_fcgid on
Windows besides anonymous pipes?

I'm trying to communicate using IO Completion Ports and async I/O (in C++
code) and getting stuck trying to figure out if it's possible. Reading
through the source for libfcgi isn't giving me a huge amount of hope...

Unfortunately I'm a bit stuck even knowing what questions I need to ask
Google on this.

Cheers,
Darren