Hi Javier.
Javier Llorente schrieb:
> I have just talked with Pinheiro and he told me that the Oxygen icons are no
> longer dual-licensed. They're under the LGPL only, so they cannot be part of
> Apache.
> However, distributions can still make them the default icons. That's good
> enough :)
maybe you can also add an alternate icon for the [back] link?
I would prefer something like this:
http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/.dirup.gif
instead of the usual:
http://people.apache.org/icons/back.gif
or yours (which is already nicer, agreed):
http://www.javierllorente.com/icons/up.png

not as replacement, just as alternate back icon ....

what I miss with your icons is one for .zip; and some for .md5, .sha?,
and .asc would also be nice ...
then it would also be helpful if you could provide an icon sheet with
all icons, just as what we ship with httpd:
http://people.apache.org/icons/icon.sheet.png

oh, and do you also offer an archive with all icons packed together?

thanks, Gün.