Test suite passes with 1 regression for worker mpm:

Failed Test    Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
t/apache/mmn.t                2    1  50.00%  2
5 tests and 18 subtests skipped.

But this is just a common oversight of adding a bump comment, but
not really doing the bump :-).

Regards

Rüdiger