On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 03:30:01PM -0500, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> My current migration of mod_proxy away from the scoreboard
> and to slotmem is done. All that remains is some final
> testing.
>
> This will serve as the basis for adding in members during
> runtime. Currently, the idea is that we only change the
> number of workers, but nothing really prevents us from
> also doing it with balancers themselves at some point.
>
> I'll be committing most likely tomorrow...

With prefork I am seeing erratic results for the mod_rewrite proxy tests
in t/modules/rewrite.t, though I've no reason to believe it is directly
caused by this set of changes.  Is anybody else seeing this?

I get either:

t/modules/rewrite.t (Wstat: 0 Tests: 29 Failed: 2)
  Failed tests:  28-29

or

t/modules/rewrite.t (Wstat: 0 Tests: 29 Failed: 1)
  Failed test:  27

and have not dug further.  Sometimes all the tests pass.

Regards, Joe