Subject: RE: mod_proxy & headers
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 12:28:50 +0200
From: "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
To: <dev@httpd.apache.org>

-----Original Message-----
It seems that some headers cannot be modified when mod_proxy
sets them.
Ex: Content-Type - it is not possible to overwrite it with any of the
following directives:
   AddType ...
   ForceType ...
   Header set ...

Which version did you use where Header set Content-Type failed?
It does not work correctly before 2.2.12.