On 5/2/2011 11:19 AM, "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" wrote:
How about the output of mod_info. Doesn't it provide what you need?

Regards

Rüdiger

I have long wondered about exactly this information. My only rub is that it's not always feasible (and definitely not very intuitive) to use mod_info to gather this information by users.

I think that, actually, the output of mod_info if tidied up would serve as a great starting point for this data in its own document... perhaps with some brief explanations of what each hook is and when it may come into play for users?

I smell a small doc project...

Daniel Ruggeri