On 25 Aug 2011, at 15:48, Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group wrote:

> +1 for 2.3, -0 for 2.2. I guess for 2.2 we should only detect "misuse" (the
> definition of misuse
> needs to configurable) and reply with a 200 if misuse is detected.

Ok - given the patch a good test - and actually - am not sure we need even that
(much) abuse detection.

I find it darn hard to kill the server now; and would almost say that we can
leave it as is. And PERHAPS have an optional cap on the number of ranges (Set
at unlimited by default -leaving it to LimitRequestFieldSize to cap it off at
effectively some 1200-1500).

Thanks

Dw