Bill,

I was using nothing, so by docs, the default is/was "data".

XP SP3, IPv6 Proto loaded
Yes, APR_HAVE_IPV6 ==1
NVIDIA nForce 10/100/1000  v. 67.8.9.0 8/1/2008
This box originally came with Symantic, and I would assume it was able to sniff, but that was removed and it is just MSSE now, however, Symantic may not be completely gone, or anything replaced reverted.

In 2.2, said error signified the need for Win32DisableAcceptEx, which when used, I would never see it again.

I would like to start with a clean and not preloaded system on the box, but at this time, that is not possible.

Cheers,

Gregg