Am 10.11.2011 00:09, schrieb Eric Covener:
I believe Eric added some SSL stuff to mod_lua, and this now causes at 1st
glance that it doesnt compile at least for NetWare, and most likely also not
for Windows (static makefiles need to be fixed); but in addition I think we
need to make this SSL stuff optional so that its possible to build a mod_lua
without SSL support.

It's just wrapping an existing mod_ssl optional function (mod_proxy
does the same, but maybe I've flubbed a bit?) --  so I don't think it
needs to be supressable.
I didnt yet look self closer at it - just got the problem reported ...
so I guess mod_lua doesnt use OpenSSL functions, and therefore doesnt link against OpenSSL, and loads & runs still fine without mod_ssl loaded?

Gün.