Forgot:
Build with apr-1.4.5 apr-util-1.3.12 apr-iconv-1.2.1 pcre 8.20 lua 5.1 libxml2 2.7.8 openssl-1.0.0e zlib-1.2.5

Stefan, you wrote:
- convince some more people to install it on their production servers
(Steffen?)

I like to do, but the SSL/Rewrite issue below is blocking here to give it a try.

Steffen

-----Original Message----- From: Steffen Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 4:26 PM Newsgroups: gmane.comp.apache.devel