Hello,

On 14.11.2011 05:59, Moran Jacuel wrote:
Hello,

Our company is an HSM manufacturer (See link for
http://www.arx.com/products/private-server-hsm PrivateServer product)

We wanted to connect apache server with SSL using our HSM to hold the
Private RSA and Certificate.

We downloaded apache httpd-2.2.20 and modified the module mod_ssl that
came with the package in a generic way to work with OpenSSL PKCS#11 engine.

Now we want to add the small code changes we made to the open source code.

It is not clear to us if the mod_ssl is part of the Apache project or not.

If so, can you please explain us who we need to contact and what is the
procedure we need to follow.

Yes, mod_ssl for the Apache web server 2.x is part of the Apache web server project.

Some notes about contributing patches are available at:

http://httpd.apache.org/dev/patches.html

For a substantial contribution we would need a signed Contributor License Agreement (CLA), see

http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

In order to document the availability of a patch and track its use, I suggest you open a bugzilla issue and attach the patch there:

https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/

For a bigger patch you can also discuss the patch on this list before or after opening the bugzilla issue.

Regards,

Rainer