        From: Moran Jacuel [mailto:mor...@arx.com]
        Sent: Montag, 14. November 2011 15:00
        To: dev@httpd.apache.org
        Cc: Moshe Harel
        Subject: Changes in mod_ssl

        Hello,

        Our company is an HSM manufacturer (See link for
http://www.arx.com/products/private-server-hsm PrivateServer product)

        We wanted to connect apache server with SSL using our HSM to hold the
Private RSA and Certificate.

        We downloaded apache httpd-2.2.20 and modified the module mod_ssl that
came with the package in a generic way to work with OpenSSL PKCS#11 engine.

        Now we want to add the small code changes we made to the open source
code.

        It is not clear to us if the mod_ssl is part of the Apache project or
not.

        If so, can you please explain us who we need to contact and what is the
procedure we need to follow.

        Regards

        Moran Jacuel | Software Engineer | ARX
        phone: +972.3.9279512  | email: mor...@arx.com