so, mod_mpm_event...

I have, with the patch just supplied for build/aix the following mods:
michael@x054:[/opt/httpd/libexec]ls -l *mpm*
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     system        53006 Feb 27 21:38 mod_mpm_prefork.so
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     system        86085 Feb 27 21:38 mod_mpm_worker.so
michael@x054:[/opt/httpd/libexec]ls -l *event*
ls: 0653-341 The file *event* does not exist.

What configure option will create the mod_mpm_event part?

Understood about the shipping part! minimal.