Well, as long as I dont need a compiler (as I dont have one installed here,
dont want test to be dependent on compiler, or dev related files not
normally found on production system) this wont be a problem - I will just
install the packages and then execute the tests.

However, as noted for the performance benchmark between ngix (or something
like that) and httpd-2.4.1 - testing over network interfaces, rather than
on local host is also needed (if not preferred).