Yeah, it's pretty ez actually... ap_scratch_space (or whatever) which is
an extern. And then the changes from DEFAULT_REL_RUNTIMEDIR to
ap_scratch_space except for the initial setting of ap_scratch_space
to it. Some places will need a strcat instead of using cpp string
concat, but not too bad at all...