On 7 Nov 2012, at 18:12, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Nov 2012, Graham Leggett wrote:
>
>>> New directive HttpProtocol which allows to disable HTTP/0.9 support.
>>
>> It feels wrong targeting 0.9 only, would it be possible to do this in a
>> generic way, say by listing the ones accepted, or by specifying a minimum?
>
> Any suggestions for a syntax? Maybe:
>
> HttpProtocol 1.1      # only 1.1
> HttpProtocol 1.0-     # 1.0 and above
> HttpProtocol 1.0-1.1  # 1.0 and 1.1
> HttpProtocol -1.0     # 1.0 and below

Does it need its own directive? How about a new environment variable and
Require:

Require expr %{HTTP_PROTOCOL} -gt 1.1

I realise that won't work as things stand, because -gt only handles integers.
Maybe another binary operator could allow decimals?

NB. SERVER_PROTOCOL would not be suitable because the initial “HTTP/” makes it
harder to do math.

--
Tim Bannister – is...@jellybaby.net