* Graham Leggett wrote:

> On 7 Nov 2012, at 17:56, s...@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: sf
> > Date: Wed Nov  7 16:56:38 2012
> > New Revision: 1406719

> > Log:
> > New directive HttpProtocol which allows to disable HTTP/0.9 support.
>
> It feels wrong targeting 0.9 only, would it be possible to do this in a
> generic way, say by listing the ones accepted, or by specifying a
> minimum?

Hmm, what would be the use case? I see it with HTTP/0.9, but I don't see it
with >= HTTP/1.0. I'd prefer kind of "duck typing" for those, like
asking "is a valid host header present?" - which is already possible.

nd
--
"Umfassendes Werk (auch fuer Umsteiger vom Apache 1.3)"
                                          -- aus einer Rezension

<http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>