Le 16/11/2012 21:21, Gregg Smith a écrit :
Another 'something' is NSIS (Nullsoft) which has been picked up by others and is over at sourceforge. I used to use it a long time ago but had to give it up for Inno Setup because it was dropped by the original author. A nice thing about it is the use and availability of plugins to do a lot of things even Inno cannot do. It's probably not as sharp a learning curve as WIX. Of course, it would mean starting from scratch.

I will take inventory on this Inno Setup scripts and see what is left to do here in a day or two.

Gregg

I also use Inno Setup (and NSIS in the past) at work. I could try to give some help from time to time if needed. We also chose Inno Setup because it was more actively developed and maintained.

Both can only, AFAIK, build .exe files and not .msi.

CJ