Le 18/03/2013 22:43, Stefan Fritsch a écrit :
On Thursday 14 March 2013, you wrote:
BTW, I tried to activate pool debug with using
|-enable-pool-debug=all  but the server crashes while starting on
my test machine.
Do you know if it is supposed to work (and I do something wrong) or
no  one uses it with httpd ?
I am sure that I have used at least parts of the pool debugging with
httpd in the past. I will try it again when I have some time.

Have you tried using prefork? IIRC, there were some threading issues
that were caught by full pool debugging.

Cheers,
Stefan

I tried only with event and worker.
in both cases, I tried to avoid multithreading issue by setting:
    ThreadsPerChild 1
    MaxRequestWorkers 1

I'll do more testing this evening.

Best regards,