Yes, i work and test on trunk.

I'll give it a try.

Thx

CJ
Le 22/03/2013 22:14, Stefan Fritsch a écrit :
On Tuesday 19 March 2013, Marion & Christophe JAILLET wrote:
Le 18/03/2013 22:43, Stefan Fritsch a écrit :
On Thursday 14 March 2013, you wrote:
BTW, I tried to activate pool debug with using

|-enable-pool-debug=all  but the server crashes while starting
|on

my test machine.
Do you know if it is supposed to work (and I do something wrong)
or no  one uses it with httpd ?
I am sure that I have used at least parts of the pool debugging
with httpd in the past. I will try it again when I have some
time.

Have you tried using prefork? IIRC, there were some threading
issues that were caught by full pool debugging.

Cheers,
Stefan
I tried only with event and worker.
in both cases, I tried to avoid multithreading issue by setting:
      ThreadsPerChild 1
      MaxRequestWorkers 1

I'll do more testing this evening.
Were you using trunk? If yes, maybe this helps:

http://svn.apache.org/r1459992