Hi Bill,
On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 01:55:57 +0200
Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org> wrote:

I've now tested on Windows, and I can see all previously mentioned
issues there too; in addition the attached script which works fine on
NetWare crashes the Windows httpd ...

Backtrace, please?
I did test with a build from Gregg;
I'm in process of rebuilding my dev box, and its not yet ready to do so ...

A strange idea, but did you happen to build lua libs with the
identical Visual Studio version and mode as httpd (both debug,
or both release builds?)
I'm sure he did.

If you are mixing two different msvcrt flavors (debug/release,
or studio10/studio12) and the lua lib is performing any sort of
alloc/free of the resources allocated by httpd, this would be
a typical symptom.
I know; but I dont know if Gregg did a release or debug build;
I've heard a couple of times in the past that folks were not able to re-create crash with debug builds but which happen with release builds; that could f.e. explain why Daniel doesnt see the issue with his debug build.

Gün.