On 24.04.2013 00:18, Guenter Knauf wrote:
and two more things:
1) I found with my script that there is also a table apr_table created
with methods get and set but its not yet documented
2) I wonder why we do export some functions from mod_lua, and what could
make use of these?
Gregg kindly just tested without those exports, and it still works fine; so seems that Windows doesnt need them either ...

another thing I came over:
3) it would be nice if we would do a changedir to the location of the calling script so that its easily possible to use other files in the same dir - I've not yet checked if that should happen, but at least on NetWare where I was testing it does not chdir to the script's dir ...

Gün.