On 29.01.2014 19:15, Graham Leggett wrote:
> On 29 Jan 2014, at 16:24, kbr...@apache.org wrote:
>> Log:
>> propose SSLCertificate[Key]File/SSLCertificateChainFile overhaul for mod_ssl
>
> Would it be possible to do the same for the SSLProxy* directives?

I think so. Without having looked at the details of the current
implementation, switching to OpenSSL's "standard" calls for loading
certs and keys (SSL_CTX_use_*_file) should be possible for the SSL
client case as well. Given that SSLProxyMachineCertificateFile,
SSLProxyMachineCertificateChainFile and SSLProxyMachineCertificatePath
are global-level-only directives, and that there is no
SSLProxyMachineCertificateKeyFile directive right now, it would probably
be a somewhat more intrusive change, compared to what has been done for
the server-side part so far.

Kaspar