Harry, you have been warned before, dont bring your antics onto this
list, this is about the only list you have been most well behaved on,
unlike  others, please remember our previous conversations. If you think
a posters post  violates some RFC, ignore it, or take it up with him in
private, do not pollute this list with your bullshit.

Thank you :)