On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 8:03 AM, Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 09:00:08AM -0400, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> > So...  Concerns?  Suggestions?  Etc.?  Speak up, or forever* ask me to
> fix
> > it after committing ;)  (*Let's not be ridiculous though)
>
> Interesting stuff!
>
> I do think it is preferable to keep mod_ssl.h toolkit-agnostic.  Because
> the API you are adding is not indended to be "private", I'd suggest
> mod_ssl_openssl.h or something like that instead.

I'll do that.

FWIW, I think it is reasonable to say "This *is* a private mod_ssl
interface for the purposes of introducing some modularity within this
particular SSL/TLS implementation, and these interfaces aren't intended for
third-party modules."  That's not how I coded it, but now that somebody has
actually looked I'm curious about your thoughts.

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/