On May 6, 2015 9:09 PM, "William A Rowe Jr" <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> On May 6, 2015 8:12 PM, "Noel Butler" <noel.but...@ausics.net> wrote:
> >
> > On 07/05/2015 09:22, William A Rowe Jr wrote:
> >>

> >> For trunk, I propose we drop TLSv1 and TLSv1.1 protocols and simply
adopt the recommended cipher list illustrated below (!SSLv3) in the default
extra/httpd-ssl.conf source, following the SHOULD recommendations.

> > unless trunk is for the 2.6 release   -1
>
> Noel, that is precisely the purpose of trunk, always.  The 'next'
release.  Might be 2.6, might be called 3.0.

And if you pay particularly close attention, you'll note that trunk already
presents itself as 2.5.0-dev, its version number when we first attempt an
alpha toward 2.6 or 3.0, sometime is the future.