On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 2:51 AM, William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
wrote:

> I think this has sat enough in STATUS that I'll commit by lazy consensus
> prior to tag and roll of 2.2.30, unless anyone has a legitimate
> correction/objection?

IMO it is appropriate to use CTR in the stable branches with
platform-specific code/build (where platform = Windows, NetWare, and other
non-Unix), and it is also nice/appropriate/whatever to give a heads up like
you did.

It might be worth mentioning that it's been in production for about 3-4

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/