Am 20.10.2015 um 11:38 schrieb Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group:

-----Original Message-----
From: Yann Ylavic [mailto:ylavic....@gmail.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2015 10:54
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Chunked transfer delay with httpd 2.4 on
Windows.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 10:17 AM, Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group
<ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com> wrote:

Or is this something with mod_jk not correctly sending an EOS? Does this
happen with mod_proxy_ajp as well?

If that was the case, I think we wouldn't enter the keepalive state,

Why not? If the handler of mod_jk would just sent the data in a brigade without
an EOS
and then exit with HTTP_OK you IMHO would get there.

mod_jk gets the data from the backend via AJP as chunks and for each chunk it received, it simply calls ap_rwrite() to let the web server send it to the client.

It does not directly interact with buckets or brigades.

Regards,

Rainer