Hi all,

I am a bit new so sorry if this question is trivial. I noticed that the
httpd's doxygen documentation is regularly built in
https://ci.apache.org/builders, so I am wondering if we could build
everything in trunk (or all the supported branches) regularly after each
commit (getting a daily report of failures/warnings for example in this
ML). CentOS is missing among the list of supported testing environments but
it might be possible to add it asking to the buildbot owners.

I am probably missing some bits and pieces so if I am completely mistaken
please let me know! I'll try to update the related docs (like
https://httpd.apache.org/dev/ and /developer) for the newcomers like me :)

Thanks!

Luca