ping.

Just a reminder that right now, trunk uses ap_casecmpstr[n](),
which can make some backport requests "problematic" due to
possible merge conflicts.

Can we *please* decide what we are doing?

trunk is starting to accumulate a bunch of kruft, which
will make it difficult when we decide to start 2.6 in earnest.
All you have to do is look at the 2.4 backports which are
based on some of that trunk "kruft" which is not in a
state which we feel comfortable backporting. Now certainly
some stuff can't be backported easily, but it's also not
good having stuff in trunk which is wonky enough that we
don't feel like it's ready for prime-time in 2.4 no matter
what we do (or is simply being ignored).