From: Yehuda Katz [mailto:yeh...@ymkatz.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2016 10:09 AM
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: access control for dynamic hosts

dyndns is a company name, but it seems to be synonymous for a lot of systems
with dynamic-dns.
That would make a recognizable option for a lot of people.

- Y

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Eric Covener
<cove...@gmail.com<mailto:cove...@gmail.com>> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 9:53 AM,  <fab...@apache.org<mailto:fab...@apache.org>>
wrote:
> Maybe "Require ip" could be extended instead of using a new name:
>
>   "Require ip myserver.apache.org<http://myserver.apache.org>"

Unfortunately I think you need to pick an awkward name here so it
cannot be confused/misused.  Like "forward-dns"