On 26/03/2016 22:54, Reindl Harald wrote:

*yawn*

grow up!

especially with your off-list hate-mails while block responses

off-list hate mails? The message was pretty clear you emailed me asking me never to reply to any of your posts some time ago, I emailed you reminding you that works both fscking ways and if you didnt like that hell will be unleashed upon you.

also, the DNSBL blacklisting on you for your antics of past 2+ years or so still stands given what I've witnessed even in recent times. If you are going to be abusive, and blackmailing people, you have to live with reactions to your actions, it is only appropriate a DNSBL "tell" people why a host is blocked, just proudly doing my job :)

if you were not a complete arsehole, none of those list moderations, bannings and so on would have occurred, but seems like you will never change, consider this the last time i reply to you on this list, and thank you for re-justifying the DNSBL listing.

happy easter

--
If you have the urge to reply to all rather than reply to list, you best
first read  http://members.ausics.net/qwerty/