Am 29.03.2016 um 09:37 schrieb Noel Butler:
On 29/03/2016 01:06, William A Rowe Jr wrote:
@Everyone on this thread - keep it civil.
On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 10:13 PM, Noel Butler <noel.but...@ausics.net
<mailto:noel.but...@ausics.net>> wrote:

    On 25/03/2016 19:52, Graham Leggett wrote:

        On 23 Mar 2016, at 1:58 PM, Noel Butler
        <noel.but...@ausics.net <mailto:noel.but...@ausics.net>> wrote:

            as stated previously, this shit will happen when certain
            people push with a release often mentality

            AFAIK there is *ZERO* critical exploit bugs to be patched
            by any pending release, so lets get house in order  S T A
            B L E , then worry about releases, jesus christ, we are
            not ubuntu or redhat with set programs to release every 3
            or 6 months regardless if shit is ready or not.....

        It sounds like you're making drama where there is none.

    sounds like you only look at this from one perspective, and thats
    not of the users, especially, the larger users.

Going by this, I've not seen some posts, Bills reply makes it appear I
said the above, which I didnt

you did