On 2016-05-12 16:33, Jim Jagielski wrote:
Looking, begging, pleading for tests and votes :)

Yup! You got mine.

Side question that popped into my mind as I was reviewing the code... Would it make sense to have a "transitional" status for the time between 0 failures and when hcfails threshold is breached? I wonder because there may be a reason to have multiple failures configured before marking the backend out of service (plus a potentially long hcinterval for whatever reason) and it'd be nice if an admin can be informed of a "yellow" condition if they are futzing around elsewhere in the balancer manager or are monitoring its output otherwise.

--
Daniel Ruggeri