Zitat von Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>:

Withdrawn the proposal in r1747668 after reading the comment from Roy again.

Apache is the only HTTP/2 server in this world that sends this strange header. So omitting it would be the right thing to do.

Michael, since you know more about this: is there a specific UA string where httpd can detect the broken NodeJS client from and suppress "Update: XXX" response headers? I believe NodeJS is broken on *any* Update response header, right? So, if we fix it for this client, we need to fix any protocol announcement, not just 'h2'.

That sounds reasonable. I think the GitHub user that created the original bug report may know which NodeJS versions are affected.

Regards,
Michael