On 02/08/2017 01:32 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
I am confused then... what else are you proposing? Eric's envar fix allows
for people to basically adjust at their whim. What else is needed??

In my view, nothing else is needed. We revert my changes (and the followup query string modification) in 2.4.x, and backport Eric's envvar directive by itself to make up for it.

We can sit on other SCRIPT_FILENAME changes, and the Backend directive, in trunk until PHP wants to sit down with us to decide what SCRIPT_FILENAME actually means to FPM.

--Jacob