Hi there,

a new version of mod_http2 has been backported to 2.4.x and there is also a
github release, as usual: https://github.com/icing/mod_h2/releases/tag/v1.10.0

I rewrote some key parts of scheduling and slave connection handling for better
performance. It shows good results. However it needs more testing than just by
myself. If you have a HTTP/2 setup where you can risk it, please give it a try.
The github builds against a 2.4.25 server, so you do not need to got totally
into the unknown. Thanks!

-Stefan

PS. I plan to write a blog about it, but the basic store is in this picture.
This is hammering localhost with a list of 180 urls over and over with h2load.
Most interesting are the changes to the green bars. The yellow shows that there
is still a large gap between what HTTP/1.1 can do on 6 connections compared to
HTTP/2 on a single one. But we're getting closer.