I have one report of a CPU busy loop that seems to only happen on the last 3
changes in mod_http2. Steffen is currently testing if a feature disable solves
the problem and thus points to the cause. I hope to hear from him tomorrow
sometime during the day if that addresses the issue or not.

Otherwise I am hesitant to make any more changes from my side and hope we can
go forward with a release.

-Stefan