> On Jun 1, 2017, at 4:40 AM, Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
> wrote:
>
> What could a change of "experimental" do?
>
> - A. It could address the FUD. Which I assume is important for market shares.
> And for people who have done serious investments (successful ones) in httpd
> in the past, be it money or time.

Not so much market shares, for market share reasons, but simply
that people who could and should be using httpd for http/2 simply
aren't. It's a blocker to having more people use it, which means
less bug reports and less feedback on fixes, etc...

> - B. People come out and say: "when experimental is gone, I might finally
> find the time to improving HTTP/2 support with the great ideas and/or long
> time experience that I have!"

There is that as well... it's no good having a substantial module
with very, very limited expertise shared and involvement.