Sorry I ran out of cycles to jump on this on the 4th, and didn't see anyone
step up,
so I went ahead and still pushed it out a day late/day early this
afternoon. Hope you
had a worthwhile conference. Please help me double check any errors or
omissions,
I think it was already staged correctly.

You're welcome, for the bounce/"unsubscribe me" traffic save :) The noise
was
actually tolerable, I think our efforts to unsub unroutable accounts is
having some
impact. I just wish we got more feedback by default of whether this was the
@a.o
or @httpd.a.o traffic responses.