On Oct 13, 2017 08:41, "Stefan Eissing" <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
wrote:

> Am 13.10.2017 um 15:19 schrieb William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>:
>
> Is anyone seeing an issue of concern about stability on 2.4.x branch?

Not any more than in previous releases, I think.

> Has anyone else looked at Jim's proposed fixes for xcode 9 building
> under maintainer mode? A couple-line quick fix to configure.in, that
> anyone on OS/X should be able to validate in minutes. The same fix
> is already present on APR's branches, which I will tag as well.

I build in maintainer mode all the time and use Xcode9 since I
upgrade to macOS 10.13. Whatever weirdness I encountered and reported
earlier is gone - I rebuilt my local 2.4.x environment and all seems
well.

I suspect it works because you first configured APR in maintainer mode, and
httpd inherits cpp flags?

Jim's proposal fixes httpd configured in maintainer mode when a
conventional APR is present, IIUC.