Hi, all;

I have only one set of remaining test cases to complete my
automated-build-and-test-and-report thingamajig. I've identified a
potential issue with our expected test results and could use a pointer
from anyone who tests PHP regularly.

I'm looking at t/php/safemode.t and according to [1], safemode was
removed in 5.4.0. The thing I'm wondering is if we should first test for
PHP <5.4.0 before proceeding or if we should eliminate t/php/safemode.t
altogether. I'm leaning toward the latter as it's a removed feature and
shouldn't hold up our own testing.

Also, t/php/getlastmod.t fails because of a warning[2] unless php.ini
has been set to explicitly declare a timezone (unsure of which version
PHP made this a warning). Should we modify our php script or modify the
comparison to be a match that includes the month? My workaround was to
create a php.ini on the fly but we ought to handle this better in the code.

Side note... t/filter/case.t fails unless perl documentation is
installed. We should note this or pick a better file :-)

[1] http://php.net/manual/en/features.safe-mode.php

[2] http://php.net/manual/en/function.date.php#refsect1-function.date-errors

--
Daniel Ruggeri