> Am 08.12.2017 um 19:35 schrieb William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>:
>
> On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 8:03 AM, Luca Toscano <toscano.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Maybe ManagedDomain and <ManagedDomainDefine>, as iiuc we are going to use
>> for SSLPolicy?
>
> Just an observation,
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/quickreference.html
> illustrated that we have no verbs in <Section > directive block
> titles, thus far.
>
> <ManagedDomain > or <MDPolicy > followed by ManagedDomainSet
> or MDPolicyElect or something similar seems more in keeping with the
> existing naming convention for directives. Bothers me when we overload
> with yet one additional naming scheme, that would probably bother our
> users more than confusing directive names.

There are important questions on how we progress the design of the server. I
have asked for participation and feedback on the design of ACME support in httpd
since April. Shoulder clapping, "go ahead!", "fine!".

Answers to design questions: not really
Requests for opinion about a "restart" feature: 0
Code request for a Windows Service restart call: 0
Request of a serf based implementation of the http client: 0
Feedback from testing by the team: 0

Opinions about renaming parts/the whole thing just days before
a possible release to users who want this: +7

You got to be kiddding me!

Cheers,

Stefan