A cause for minimal participation can be that dev is going with git.

Mentioned Issues and Requests are at https://github.com/icing/mod_md/issues and not at a httpd list.

The renaming discussion was one of the mod_md sporadic posts on the dev list at a late moment. Do not feel kidding, I think the more you use this list the more responses you get (only 22 are watching at git).

The windows community has tested/participated from the beginning. I do not know how much is tested on other platforms by users.

From now on I prefer to discuss issues/requests here at this list. And
I like to see test reports from non-windows platforms.

@Jim In status I see you voted +1, is that based on code review and/or testing ?