Am 28.08.2018 um 15:54 schrieb Yann Ylavic:
On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 4:19 PM <rj...@apache.org> wrote:
Log:
Propose a few monitoring improvements.

Those changes look fine (and great) to me, I wanted to +1 but I'm
wondering if they really belong in 2.4.x since the output of
mod_status is changed in a way that could break existing parsers.
I don't know the "policy" here...

I have for now only applied the uncontroversial "auto" mode part of the accepted patches to make at least some progress.

The "html" part is now back in STATUS (with adjusted smaller patches) to give some more time for feedback whether the HTML output format is allowed to change during a patch release (at least on a case by case basis).

I have kept Jim's and your vote. Please adjust if you do not want the HTML changes to get applied as well.

Thanks and regards,

Rainer